Postijahti timetravel at sea
Enjoy sailing with Postijahti and experience the beautiful archipelago of Vaasa. Postijahti has a scent of tar and is a replica built according to drawings, saved in Ostrobothnia, from year 1679. A genuine 17th century atmosphere is created with historically proper materials and crew attire.
Postijahti is suitable for
- public sailings, arranged weekly
- yachting companies’ visitors and personnel
- introducing World Heritage Site of Kvarken archipelago
- Bachelor or bachelorette party for a small group
- Wedding anniversary
- Jubilees and anniversaries
The yacht has room for max. 12 persons + the crew.
If ordered, we can also arrange food in style with the 17th century
Postijahti offers unique travel and adventure experiences in style with the 17th century
We arrange 17th century-style sailings for groups. Also, public sailings are organized. You can find more information under the headline “sailings”.
Order our brochure and book a travelling experience:
Telephone: 044 380 8083